At Amway Center, the health and safety of patrons, staff, athletes and artists remains our top priority. At this time, all Orlando Solar Bears games are canceled for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. Additionally, all Orlando Magic games and the following concerts/events are postponed:
- LIT AF Tour hosted by Martin Lawrence (3/13)
- Andre Rieu and His Johann Strauss Orchestra (3/14) *Rescheduled to March 7, 2021*
- Bea for Kids Champions Challenge Tennis (3/24)
- Marc Anthony (4/2) *Rescheduled to Nov 7, 2020*
- Ozuna Nibiru World Tour (4/4)
- Aventura (4/9) *Rescheduled to July 26, 2020*
- Tool (4/17)
- Niall Horan (4/25) *Canceled*
- Lauren Daigle (5/8) *Rescheduled to March 4, 2021*
- Elton John (5/28)
- Dude Perfect (5/30)
- Tame Impala (6/12)
- Knotfest Roadshow Ft. Slipknot (6/14) *Canceled*
- Janet Jackson (6/26)
- Chris Stapleton (7/17) *Rescheduled to Nov 12, 2021*
- The Weeknd (7/21) *Rescheduled to July 19, 2021*
- Aventura (7/26)
- Roger Waters (8/13)
- Camila Cabello (9/25) *Canceled*
Orlando Magic: Tickets already purchased for postponed games will be honored when the games are rescheduled. If games are not played - or are played in an empty-arena - fans will have the option to receive a credit for a future game or a refund. Fans can visit OrlandoMagic.com for more information.
Orlando Solar Bears: Fans who had purchased individual tickets for any remaining home games for the 2019-20 season will be eligible to receive a credit for future games during the 2020-21 season or a refund. Solar Bears Season Ticket Members should contact their ticket account representative for additional information.
Concerts & Events: Rescheduled dates will be announced in the near future. Tickets and Geico Garage pre-paid parking will be honored for the new dates as well. For the latest information, we encourage you to visit AmwayCenter.com and follow us on social media.
All Canceled Events: For tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, refunds are available through your Ticketmaster account for 30 days after the cancellation. Refund requests made after 30 days will be provided as a credit to your Ticketmaster account. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund request will need to be made by the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. For tickets purchased through the box office, refunds will be available once the Amway Center box office resumes its regularly scheduled hours.
We'll continue to closely monitor COVID-19 updates from the CDC, the Florida Department of Health and the World Health Organization. In the meantime, please be safe and practice healthy habits.
- Your friends at Amway Center