At Amway Center, the health and safety of patrons, staff, athletes and artists remains our top priority. At this time, all Orlando Solar Bears games are canceled for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. Additionally, all Orlando Magic games and the following concerts/events are postponed:
- LIT AF Tour hosted by Martin Lawrence (3/13) *Rescheduled to Sep 24, 2021*
- Andre Rieu and His Johann Strauss Orchestra (3/14) *Rescheduled to Mar 7, 2021*
- Bea for Kids Champions Challenge Tennis (3/24)
- Marc Anthony (4/2) *Rescheduled to Nov 7, 2020*
- Ozuna Nibiru World Tour (4/4)
- Tool (4/17) *Canceled*
- Niall Horan (4/25) *Canceled*
- Lauren Daigle (5/8) *Rescheduled to Mar 4, 2021*
- Elton John (5/28)
- Dude Perfect (5/30) *Rescheduled to July 28, 2021*
- Tame Impala (6/12)
- Knotfest Roadshow Ft. Slipknot (6/14) *Canceled*
- Janet Jackson (6/26) *Canceled*
- Chris Stapleton (7/17) *Rescheduled to Nov 12, 2021*
- The Weeknd (7/21) *Rescheduled to July 19, 2021*
- Aventura (7/26)
- Harry Styles (8/7) *Rescheduled to Oct 7, 2021*
- Roger Waters (8/13)
- Joe Rogan (8/15) *Rescheduled to Aug 28, 2021*
- The Killers (9/16)
- Camila Cabello (9/25) *Canceled*
- Dan + Shay (10/1)
- Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin (10/29) *Rescheduled to Oct 30, 2021*
- Luke Combs (11/21) *Rescheduled to Oct 21, 2021*
Orlando Magic: Tickets already purchased for postponed games will be honored when the games are rescheduled. If games are not played - or are played in an empty-arena - fans will have the option to receive a credit for a future game or a refund. Fans can visit OrlandoMagic.com for more information.
Orlando Solar Bears: Fans who had purchased individual tickets for any remaining home games for the 2019-20 season will be eligible to receive a credit for future games during the 2020-21 season or a refund. Solar Bears Season Ticket Members should contact their ticket account representative for additional information.
Concerts & Events: Rescheduled dates for postponed shows will be announced as soon as possible. Tickets and Geico Garage pre-paid parking will be honored for the new dates. If you are unable to attend a new date, contact your point of purchase for information about how to receive a refund.
All Canceled Events: For tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, refunds are available through your Ticketmaster account for 30 days after the cancellation. Refund requests made after 30 days will be provided as a credit to your Ticketmaster account. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund request will need to be made by the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. For tickets purchased through the box office, refunds are available in-person at the Amway Center box office Monday thru Friday 9 am to 3 pm.
We'll continue to closely monitor COVID-19 updates from the CDC, the Florida Department of Health and the World Health Organization. In the meantime, please be safe and practice healthy habits.
- Your friends at Amway Center