The Amway Center is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable atmosphere. A guest in need of assistance should seek a guest relations team member, security officer, visit one of the Guest Assistance locations on the north end of the Terrace and Promenade Levels or call 407.440.7010.
Non-flash, still cameras, may be used to take pictures of sporting events or events where house lights are illuminated during a performance. Cameras with detachable lenses longer than six (6) inches when extended are prohibited from all Amway Center sporting events. Tripods or other photography equipment may not be used or admitted without building issued media credentials.
iPads are permitted for Orlando Magic and Orlando Solar Bears games. All other sporting events are subject to change at any time at the show’s discretion.
Concerts and Other Events
Cameras with a detachable lens, iPads/tablets and the use of flash photography are prohibited at all Amway Center events. Call the administration office at 407.440.7000 prior to the event for camera policy updates. Camera policy is subject to change at any time at the show’s discretions. Shows/events reserves the right to approve camera use at any time during and/or before the event and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable.
To ensure the safest environment possible, the City of Orlando and the Amway Center prohibit the following items from being brought through the gates of the Center:
- Bags larger than 14 In. x 14 In. x 6 In.
- Cameras with detachable lenses (Concerts/Events)
- Cameras with detachable lenses 6 in. or longer (Orlando Magic/SolarBears)
- Go-Pros and Go-Pro sticks
- Helium balloons
- Illegal drugs
- iPads and Tablets (except for Orlando Magic and Orlando Solar Bear games)
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers and amplifiers (except for cowbells which are permitted for Orlando Solar Bears games only)
- Outside food & beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Recreation equipment
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 2 Ft. x 3 Ft.
- Signs on sticks
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Souvenir Cups
- Thermos-type containers
- Tri-pods and mono-pods
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Video or audio recorders
- Wrapped gifts
Although by state law, the City cannot regulate the admission of patrons with weapons, most of the private event promoters who use the Amway Center do not allow patrons with weapons to be admitted to their events. Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety.
In the best interest of guest and staff safety, a search process may be required for select events in order to prevent guests from bringing unauthorized and/or prohibited items into the Amway Center. Guests who refuse to submit to either visual, pat-down or wanded searches shall be refused entry.