wsg Jessie Reyez
Doors: 6:30 p.m.
Show: 7:30 p.m.
GENERAL ADMISSION DETAILS BELOW
Global chart-topping Interscope/Darkroom Records artist Billie Eilish has announced her 2020 arena WHERE DO WE GO? WORLD TOUR, produced by Live Nation. The 42-city WHERE DO WE GO? WORLD TOUR kicks off on March 8 in Miami visiting some of the world’s most famous arenas including a stop at Orlando's Amway Center on Tuesday, March 10, 2020. Tickets on sale now!
Have GA tickets to the show? Please see below:
There is one (1) general admission (GA) line that opens at 7 a.m. on the day of the show. Camping is not permitted on Amway Center property. Amway Center management encourages fans to conduct themselves in a courteous manner at all times.
- GEICO Garage (400 W. South Street) opens at 6:30 a.m. for convenient parking
- Camping overnight on Amway Center property is prohibited
- Guests may begin lining up at 7 a.m. on the day of the show at the GA entrance located on the West Plaza at the corner of Division Avenue & Church Street
- Restrooms are available for GA line guests to use
- Water is available throughout the day
- Please read the prohibited items list here. Some items used during the day may not be permitted in the venue. (lawn chair, etc.)
- Doors open 1 hour prior to the show time