Who wants to win some Truly Legendary prizes? Depending on the event, Amway Center occasionally offers sweepstakes and promotional prizes to our fans. Please see the list below for contests that are currently underway.
There are no upcoming contests at this time.
Promotion/Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: City of Orlando/Orlando Venues whose registered office is at 400 West Church Street, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801.
2. The promotion is open to all individuals age 18 years or over (unless stated otherwise within promotion details) except employees of City of Orlando/Orlando Venues and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for promotions can be accessed via https://www.AmwayCenter.com/contests.
6. Only one entry is accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Unless stated otherwise within promotion details.
7. Closing date for entry is stated within the promotion details. After this date, no further entries to the promotion is permitted.
8. The promoter will not accept responsibility for entries not received.
9. The rules of the promotion and how to enter are available on each of the promotion details found on the respective social media platforms.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and the terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
12. The prize is stated for each promotion is listed on each of the promotion details found on the respective social media platforms
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners are chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by promoter and/or its agents.
14. The winner is notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter notifies the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion is final and no correspondence is entered into.
17. By entering this promotion, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions.
18. The promotion and the terms and conditions are governed by Florida law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants is used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and is not to be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name is available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
23. City of Orlando/Orlando Venues has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Changes are effective immediately upon posting to AmwayCenter.com.
24. City of Orlando/Orlando Venues reserves the right to cancel the promotion if circumstances arise outside of its control.