From bag policies to parking to wheelchair assistance, learn everything you need to know for your next visit to Amway Center with our comprehensive A-Z guide.
Convenient accessible parking is located in the GEICO Garage, which is adjacent to Amway Center. Patrons using the GEICO Garage may access Amway Center via the 5th-floor pedestrian bridge, which connects to Amway Center's Terrace Level (Level 3). There are also accessible parking spaces in surface lots and garages in the area surrounding Amway Center.
Wheelchair accessible and three-companion seats are available at locations throughout Amway Center, offering guests the choice of price flexibility, diverse amenities and different views. Seating locations vary depending on particular events. It is important to indicate when buying tickets if you require wheelchair accessible seating.
For more information, please call 407.440.7900. When purchasing on Ticketmaster.com, select the blue wheelchair icon to filter for available ADA seats.
Amway Center prohibits the entry of any pet or animal that is not a service animal.
Amway Center has a free and convenient smartphone app that offers lots of useful functionality. Whether it's connecting your Ticketmaster account for mobile ticketing, skipping the line by ordering food & drinks remotely, purchasing parking or simply seeing all of the upcoming events, our app is designed to enhance your experience. Download the app from the App Store or get it from Google Play.
Assistive Listening Devices
Assistive listening devices are available for loan at either one of the Guest Services stations located on the north end of the Terrace Level (Level 3), at section 111, and Promenade Level (Level 5), at section 219. Patrons will be required to leave a driver’s license or government-issued photo ID card at Guest Services when checking out a device, to be returned when the device is checked in at Guest Services.
Bags are not permitted at Amway Center events. Guests are permitted to bring one small clutch that is 4.5" x 6.5" x 1" or less. Medical and parent bags (max. 14" x 14" x 6") are exceptions but will be subject to X-ray at designated locations for entry to Amway Center.
Those accessing backstage or non-public areas without credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Amway Center uses Binbox smart lockers so guests can safely secure their belongings outside the arena. No need to return certain items like oversized bags, laptops and cameras to your car and risk being late for your event. Instead, store your items in one of several contactless lockers located on the street level plaza on the northwest corner of Amway Center by Big Storm Brewery. Please download the Binbox app prior to first use.
Binoculars are permitted for most events. This is subject to change, without notice, at the discretion of the event producer.
Video or audio recording is not permitted. Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted.
Orlando Magic and Orlando Solar Bears games: Non-flash, still cameras may be used. Cameras with detachable lenses longer than three (3) inches are prohibited from all Amway Center sporting events. Tripods or other photography equipment may not be used or admitted without building-issued media credentials.
All other events: Cameras with a detachable lens or lenses longer than three (3) inches are prohibited.
Closed Captions (Wireless Streaming Captions)
Amway Center provides wireless streaming captions of Orlando Magic games. A smartphone or tablet can access live, real-time coverage of every word spoken over the PA system, via Amway Center’s Wi-Fi network.
Devices are available for loan at either one of the Guest Services stations located on the north end of the Terrace Level (Level 3), at Section 111, and Promenade Level (Level 5), at Section 219. Patrons are required to leave a driver's license or government-issued photo ID card at Guest Services when checking out a device. After the device is returned to Guest Services, you can collect your personal identification.
To reserve your wireless streaming captions device, please contact Amway Center at 407.440.7000.
Code of Conduct (NBA)
Amway Center follows the NBA Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by the fan code of conduct may result in ejection.
The National Basketball Association seeks to foster a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience in which:
- Players and fans respect and appreciate each other.
- Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
Keeping the health and safety of our guests and employees at the forefront of everything we do, we will be following guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as local officials, the NBA and experts from AdventHealth. Please find the link to our Health and Saftey Policies page below for complete details.
Patrons are subject to ejection if:
- Code of conduct is violated
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Amway Center’s event policies
- Violation of the local, state and federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the arena bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest or staff member with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees or performers
Amway Center has fourteen (14) accessible elevators available for patrons:
- There are six (6) accessible public elevators, located in the NE, NW and SW corners of the building. These elevators provide access to all levels.
- There are also two (2) accessible elevators for guests with disabilities on the east side of the building, providing service to the Founders, Terrace, and Promenade Level and two (2) accessible elevators for guests with disabilities on the west side of the building, providing service to the event, Founders, Terrace and Promenade Levels.
- There are also four (4) accessible elevators for guests with disabilities in the NE, NW, SE and SW corners of the Club Level that provide access from the Club Level down to the loge and Club seating areas.
In the event of an emergency, please observe the information displayed on the video board and announced on the public-address system and the assisted listening devices. Amway Center employees have been trained in evacuation procedures to ensure the security and safety of all patrons, performers and employees.
EMTs and AEDs are located on-site during all events. If you are in need of first aid assistance, contact guest services or security staff member. First Aid is located on the Terrace Level, near Section 118, and Promenade Level, near Section 230.
- Enter through the West Plaza entrance at the corner of Division Ave. & Church St.
- Guests can begin lining up at 7:00 AM* day-of-show.
- GEICO Garage will be open at 7:00 AM* day-of-show.
- Camping out overnight is not permitted.
- Items used during the day that are included on the prohibited items list will not be permitted inside (ie. lawn chairs, umbrellas, outside food and drink, etc.)
*Times and information are subject to change per event.
Greenlots EV Chargers
Amway Center is proud to offer electric vehicle (EV) charging on the ground level of GEICO Garage, located on the south side of the arena. Six Level 2, 240 volt Greenlots charging stations are available for you to juice up your battery while attending events. The Greenlots app must be downloaded prior to first use.
Health & Safety Policies
Please find the link to our Health and Safety Policies page below for complete details.
With advance notice, Amway Center can arrange interpretive services for concerts and family shows. Patrons can call the box office at TDD/TTY 407.916.2668
Lost and Found
Mamava, For Breastfeeding On The Go
Our Mamava lactation pod provides a private and calming environment for breastfeeding parents to nurse or breast pump while visiting Amway Center. Parents can conveniently access the Mamava pod for free by using the Mamava app. Amway Center sanitation staff routinely clean the pod during every event. Our Mamava pod is located on the east Terrace Level near section 116.
Fan experiences are available for purchase via the Orlando Magic app.
Magic Grams: Broadcast your message for the entire arena to see with a Magic Gram shown on Magic Vision, one of the largest video boards in the NBA. From birthday wishes and wedding proposals to shout-outs and acknowledgments, Magic Grams are the best way to say you care.
Proposals: Propose to your significant other on the Orlando Magic court during a Magic Home game. Includes professional photography and a video of the momentous occasion.
Outside Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the arena. However, individual exceptions to this policy can be made for medical purposes.
Visit our parking page to learn more and purchase advanced parking.
Amway Center encourages all patrons to arrive early and travel light as each guest must adhere to a security inspection prior to entrance.
The following are prohibited items at Amway Center:
- Adhesive decals, stickers, or similar materials
- Audio recording devices
- Cans, souvenir cups and bottles (plastic or hard-sided reusable)
- Coolers and hard-sided containers
- Drones and fireworks
- Helium balloons
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers and flashlights
- Noisemakers and amplifiers (except for cowbells which are permitted for Orlando Solar Bears games only)
- Outside food & beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional and/or commercial cameras with detachable lenses or lenses 3" or longer
- Recreation equipment (skates, skateboards and cycles)
- Signs larger than 11" x 17", signs on sticks, signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements or commercial references
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways or sampling
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped gifts
The following are prohibited items durnig Orlando Magic games at Amway Center:
- Audio/visual recording devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles etc.)
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization towards any person(s)
- GoPros, GoPro sticks, selfie sticks, tripods, mono-pods
- Optical Illusions or items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels or umbrellas
- Poles, selfie-sticks, tripods, monopods and missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Professional and/or commercial cameras with lenses 3" or longer
- Strollers (NBA // Orlando Magic games only)
Amway Center has a no re-entry policy. Patrons who leave the venue will not be admitted for re-entry without an unused or unscanned ticket.
Scalping and Profiteering Policies
The unlawful resale of tickets or parking passes is strictly prohibited by Amway Center and by law. Scalping or profiteering may result in the loss of ticket privileges and/or prosecution.
Screening Procedures for Safety
All patrons are subject to metal detector inspection, visual inspection, pat-down inspection and/or bag inspection. Visit the prohibited items section for reference on what items are not permitted inside the venue.
The safety and security of our patrons, staff, artists, and athletes remain our top priority. Security policies and prohibited items are implemented to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone. Amway Center appreciates your understanding and cooperation.
See Something. Say Something.
Report suspicious activity to security:
- Locate a security staff member
- Call security at 407.440.7010
- Text “AMWAY <space> issue/incident and location” to 69050
As the first NBA arena in Florida certified by KultureCity as "sensory inclusive," Amway Center offers the following resources for patrons with sensory processing needs: sensory bags, weighted lap pads and photosensitivity glasses (which can be checked-out at guest services at no cost). Bags also include a special badge for guest recognition, fidget tools, noise-canceling headphones and other items.
Signs, Banners, Posters and Flags
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 11” x 17” in size
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor or advertiser signage
- Item may not be hung, attached or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Amway Center management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Amway Center management
Strobe lights are used during many events at Amway Center, including Orlando Magic and Orlando Solar Bears games. Patrons that may suffer from epilepsy and other visual light stimulation effects are advised to contact Amway Center prior to entry.
Amway Center earned a LEED Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for its sustainable design and construction methods. The LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) designation is the nationally-accepted benchmark for green buildings. The LEED rating system is based on a point system that measures the impact on the environment and those who use the building. Among the arena's sustainable features are the diversion of more than 8,000 tons of construction waste from landfills, water reduction of at least 1.3 million gallons through the use of low-flow fixtures and faucets, using more than 20% recycled materials in construction and collecting rainwater from the roof and condensate water from the chiller equipment into a 5,000-gallon cistern for site irrigation.
To avoid ticket fraud, patrons are encouraged to purchase their tickets through authorized outlets only. This includes purchasing from the Amway Center box office or at Ticketmaster.com. Amway Center is not able to verify the validity of tickets purchased from third-party vendors.
Tobacco and Smoking Areas
Amway Center strictly prohibits the use of tobacco and smoking inside the arena. The designated smoking area for Orlando Magic games is the Magic Grill. For all other events, the smoking area is expanded to include The ULTRA Lounge.
Although by state law, the City cannot regulate the admission of patrons with weapons, the vast majority of private event promoters using Amway Center do not allow patrons with weapons to be admitted to their events. Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety.
Amway Center provides complimentary wheelchair escorts to patrons with special needs when requested. An escort is available from point-of-entry into the arena to your seat and again from your seat to your point-of-exit at the conclusion of the event. Please note that neither staff nor the wheelchair will remain with you for the duration of the event. There are no wheelchair escorts available outside of the arena.
Once a patron enters the arena, requests can be made through an Amway Center staff member. Advance requests are not available.