From the North
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 84 (SR50 - Colonial Dr)
- Continue straight onto Hughey Ave.
- Turn right on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the left
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 82B - Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Division St.
- Turn Right on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the right
From the South
- Follow I-4 E to Exit 82B - South St.
- Continue Straight ahead
- Turn left on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the left.
From the West
- Take FL-408E (Toll Road) to exit 9 toward US-92/US-17/US-441 (Toll Road).
- Merge onto Carter Street.
- Turn left at S. Orange Blossom Trail/US-17/US-92.
- Turn right onto W. Church Street.
- The Amway Center will be 6 blocks down on the right side.
From the East
- Take FL-408W (Partial Toll Road) to exit 11A toward Rosalind Avenue (Toll Road).
- Turn left at FL-15E/E. South Street.
- Turn right onto S. Division Avenue and then right onto Church Street.
- The Amway Center will be on the right side.
The Amway Center is pleased to offer our guests reserved/pre-paid parking in the GEICO Garage (400 West South St.) and Church Street Garage (150 South Hughey Avenue), adjacent to the Amway Center. Reserved/pre-paid parking can be purchased through ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone 800-745-3000 and/or the Amway Center Box Office during regular box office hours. Purchases must be made by 5 pm, the day prior to the event.
Find additional reserved/pre-paid parking for the new Amway Center on our Downtown Orlando interactive maps or our new iPhone and Android apps on the City of Orlando website. Also, find event road closures and how to pre-pay for parking.
When travelling Downtown, please allow extra time due to construction on I-4 and consider using alternative modes of transportation including SunRail, Carshare, Bike Share, LYNX, LYMMO, carpooling and adjusting schedules when possible to avoid traffic delays. I-4 Ultimate is an important project for Central Florida. The 21-mile makeover — from west of Kirkman Road in Orange County to east of State Road 434 in Seminole County — will transform the region while connecting our communities, improving our economy and enhancing livability for everyone. Click here for additional I-4 updates.
FDOT's 511 Traveler Information System
The Florida Department of Transportation encourages travelers heading to the Amway Center to use the 511 Traveler Information System to stay up-to-date on delays, road closures, construction and more. The 511 system provides information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and other major metropolitan roadways. Drivers can get traffic updates by calling 511, visiting FL511.com or using the free Florida 511 mobile app available for iTunes and Google Play. Regional and roadway updates also are available on Twitter by following @FL511_Southeast.
Due to popular demand, SunRail #NightTrain service is now available during weekdays. For more on Sunrail and train schedule, visit SunRail.com.
The east-west expansion of the LYMMO system will largely operate in mixed traffic with the exception of several sections (Eastbound Central Avenue between Westmoreland and Division Avenue, Church Street Westbound (Lake to Magnolia Avenue), Southbound Magnolia Avenue between Church and South Streets (an existing LYMMO lane) and Westmoreland from Church to Central Avenue). The new route is proposed to include Lymmo Stops and new Lymmo Shelter stations. LYMMO map. LYMMO Map.