From the North
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 84 (SR50 - Colonial Dr)
- Continue straight onto Hughey Ave.
- Turn right on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the left
- From the North, I-4 W to Exit 82B - Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Anderson St.
- Turn Right on Division St.
- Turn Right on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the right
From the South
- Follow I-4 E to Exit 82B - South St.
- Continue Straight ahead
- Turn left on Church St.
- Amway Center is on the left.
From the West
- Take FL-408E (Toll Road) to exit 9 toward US-92/US-17/US-441 (Toll Road).
- Merge onto Carter Street.
- Turn left at S. Orange Blossom Trail/US-17/US-92.
- Turn right onto W. Church Street.
- The Amway Center will be 6 blocks down on the right side.
From the East
- Take FL-408W (Partial Toll Road) to exit 11A toward Rosalind Avenue (Toll Road).
- Turn left at FL-15E/E. South Street.
- Turn right onto S. Division Avenue and then right onto Church Street.
- The Amway Center will be on the right side.
The Amway Center is pleased to offer our guests reserved/pre-paid parking in the GEICO Garage (400 West South St.) and Church Street Garage (150 South Hughey Avenue), adjacent to the Amway Center. Reserved/pre-paid parking can be purchased through ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone 800-745-3000 and/or the Amway Center Box Office during regular box office hours. Purchases must be made by 5 pm, the day prior to the event.
Find additional reserved/pre-paid parking for the new Amway Center on our Downtown Orlando interactive maps or our new iPhone and Android apps on the City of Orlando website. Also, find event road closures and how to pre-pay for parking.
Due to popular demand, SunRail #NightTrain service is now available during weekdays. For more on Sunrail and train schedule, visit SunRail.com.