JIMMY BUFFETT & THE CORAL REEFER BAND
I DON'T KNOW TOUR
May 13 , 2017
The wait is over. For one night only, Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band perform as a part of the I Don’t Know Tour 2017 at Orlando’s Amway Center on Saturday, May 13. Parrotheads won't want to miss their chance to soak in the full Margaritaville experience.
Tickets on sale now.
Please Note: for this event, signs larger than 12"x12" are prohibited. Blow up Corona bottles and glowsticks are also prohibited.
Speciality Vehicles (boats, etc.) will be allowed on Division Avenue between Church Street and South Street along the west side of the Amway Center as space permits. This lot will open at 7:00AM.
Audio levels must be kept at or below levels posted as per City noise ordinances.
Parrot Heads of Central Florida will be using the Gold Lot and the Black Fence Lot/Spit Lot along Division Avenue (west of the GEICO Garage) Church Street, in front of the Amway Center, will be closed.
EARLY PARKING (DAY OF, PRIOR TO TIMES LISTED ABOVE):
1.) metered rates up until the time when Event Parking rates are in effect, AND
2.) the Event Parking rate as posted
- For ALL OTHER LOCATIONS, please contact the parking location(s) in reference to their specific policies.
- There are NO power or other utility connections, services or dumping stations available on-site. Please plan accordingly.
- RVs needing advance off-site parking or hook-ups can contact the Central Florida Fairgrounds at 407-295-3247 for $35/night. After hours at 321-377-1684. Avail 5/12& 5/13. Fairgrounds located approx 5 miles from Amway. - NO on-site overnight parking is permitted.
- Please check directly with private owners regarding their overnight parking policies.
- First come first served. Available in most garages. Closest disabled parking is in GEICO Garage. You can pre-purchase HERE. Accessible sticker must be displayed in vehicle in addition to parking pass. Limited spaces available.
- No reserving or holding spaces. Parking spaces are on a first come, first service basis.
- Portable toilets will be located around the Amway Center.
- Sand is NOT permitted in any parking location referenced above. Please check with Private Owners regarding their policies. - Please use provided trash receptacles and bag all trash/food.
- Specialty vehicles (boats, etc.) and Oversized/RVs are not to exceed 40' in length.
- GEICO Garage parking is for Level 2 and higher which has a clearance height of 7'-2". GEICO Garage will open at 7:00AM.
- Blue Lot adjacent to the Amway Center is currently sold out and will open at 2:30PM.
For other garage information, please contact respective owners.
- All information is subject to change without notice.
- On Sale Now
Tickets priced at $33, $83, & $132.50 plus applicable taxes and fees and are subject to change
For ticketing questions, please call the box office at 407.440.7900
Doors are at 6:30PM for this event. Door opening times for the Amway Center vary according to each event. Guests may enter the arena one hour prior to the start time of each event, unless otherwise specifically noted. Guests may check door times in advance by calling 407.440.7900.
The show reserves the right to approve camera use at any time during and/or before the event and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable. Cameras with a detachable lens and/or 6” or longer, tablets and the use of flash photography are prohibited at all Amway Center events. Check amwaycenter.com or call the administration office at 407.440.7000 prior to the event for any camera policy updates. Camera policy is subject to change at any time at the show’s discretion.
- Add to cal Sat, May 13, 2017 8:00 PM
Seat view shows traditional basketball set-up only.
It's one thing to be present at the great events, quite another to experience them from the comfort of your own private seats. Whether from a luxuriously appointed suite or roomy loge seating. Amway Center premium seating is the ultimate way to experience the moments that legends are made of.